For more inspiration visit www.shamarionwhitaker.com

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thank You God For My Husband

If I had one wish, I would wish that I could find the words that would appropriately, sufficiently, and adequately express how great God is. I am at a loss for words when it comes to acknowledging His goodness. I can't even come close to describing His awesome, giving nature. Therefore, I will simply say Thank you God. Thank you God for all of the good and precious gifts you've given me; especially the gift of the love of my life, my husband. I can't thank you enough for this awesome man, whom I don't even deserve. He is so good to me and for me. He provides an environment for me where I can feel loved, comfortable, safe and and protected. He provides an environment for me where I can grow and become the person You want me to be. Lord, I thank you for this man and I pray that Your protection and Your love will always be the center of our marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment