For more inspiration visit www.shamarionwhitaker.com

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Be Flexible

Be flexible. That's the one thing that I'm taking from this day. I went to see my chiropractor today who's been working to help strengthen the muscle I pulled when I first started taking yoga. The office is a quite a distance from where I live. In fact, it's quite far. If I didn't enjoy the pleasant people in the office, I would have moved to a chiropractor closer to home a while ago. At any rate, I got there at about 1:00, the normal time I usually get there. I got out of my car and went to the door, and the door was locked. I couldn't believe what I had done. It was the second time I'd forgotten that they don't open until 2:00 on Thursdays. I was an hour early.

I didn't want to wait around for an hour so I decided to just go on home. I decided to take responsibility for forgetting, take the lesson that I needed to learn and go on with my day in spite of the precious gas I wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment